Cinnamon Chocolate

Another little treasure from France... cinnamon chocolate.
Cinnamon chocolate from France.
Maybe I'm noob, but it's the first time I've tried cinnamon flavoured chocolate... I'd tried other weird stuff like chilli chocolate and wasabi chocolate, but not this.

It's surprisingly good! Good enough that I'd probably classify cinnamon and chocolate as a golden match, and it should really be included in standard commercial flavours on the shelves! The dark and earthy flavours of both the cinnamon and chocolate really blend very nicely together. This particular product also had just the right amount of cinnamon... I would say the cinnamon flavour was something like 30% of the taste.

It was also a bonus that this brand of chocolate was of high quality, and the chocolate very smoothly melted in my mouth.

Once again, French chocolate scores high points!

Found this chocolate interesting? Check out other unusual chocolates here.

Comments