Mysterious "Delight" in a Bottle

I dug this up from my fridge... another spread... but this time really mysteriously labelled. Even after translating it from French, the label still doesn't say what *exactly* it is.

I believe it reads, "Goat delight with dried tomatoes - a specialty goat cheese". I was O_o at "goat delight". Sounds weird. And they don't even say what it *is* other than being a delight LOL.
A mysterious label in French.
I did some research and the Singaporean distributor classifies this as a "tapenade".

Anyway, it's basically like a thick garlicky marinara sauce doused with parmesan cheese... kinda like the standard pasta dish with a heap of accompanying parmesan. I would probably have renamed it "Marinara Cheese Tapenade".

It tasted more Italian to me... no idea why the bottle is covered in French words... *shrug*

I had it as a spread, but I suppose it's good as a dip, a pie filling or with eggs.
I had it as a spread.
The main ingredients are cream and goat cheeses, tomatoes, garlic and oregano.

Comments