Rose Syrup Milk Tea

I had this at Lady M around end of last year. I actually had the option of having the rose syrup with coffee, and for both coffee or tea, I could have it warm or iced. The recommended was this iced tea version. It was very fragrant and pleasant! Although it was a tad sweet... I guess that can't be helped given the nature of the syrup. Was worth a try, but I don't think I would have it regularly due to the sweetness. If I do come back again, I want to try the coffee version.

I also had their Pistachio Mille Crepe cake and their Gateau Nuage. The pistachio crepe cake had a nice roasted pistachio fragrance, but as with crepe cakes, the cream tends to be greasy and filling, so it was difficult to have more than a couple of mouthfuls. I loved the gateau nuage, which is like a cheesecake with sourcream on top. It was like a nice combination of cheese and yoghurt!

Rose syrup milk tea from Lady M

Rose syrup milk tea and cakes from Lady M

Comments