Croissant Happy Time!

I got someone to buy back more of those croissants from La Patis, and he brought back a huge box of them!!! Ehehehehehe. ^_______^

These are just one of each variety... there were some repeats. And lookie, I was in time to still manage to catch the Christmas croissant (red and green one).
Assorted croissants from La Patis.
Anyway, today, I'll feature two.

Raspberry Croissant
Raspberry croissant.
There was raspberry jam visible inside.
Aside from the red-coloured spots, there was some raspberry jam in it, where the darker red spot is in the second photo. It's basically like cranberry jam baked into a savoury rich butter croissant. Quite an interesting idea in that you don't have to get messy spreading the jam on your own, but can just pop this croissant into your mouth on the go, especially if you buy the smaller bite-sized versions. I think this was my favourite.

Zebra Charcoal Croissant
Zebra charcoal croissant.Zebra croissant, cut open.
I think this is similar to the charcoal pumpkin croissant in the last post, just without the pumpkin bits. I could also clearly feel the extremely fine sand-like crunch of the charcoal bits. It's like a good croissant with that extra crunch, so it scores on the texture. The colour contrast was also quite striking and very pleasant to look at. Not bad, but I guess I prefer stuff with more flavour.

Comments