Berry-Flavoured Almonds

Would anyone expect a noteworthy experience from this?
The Tong Garden packaging looks rather plain...
I generally have not been impressed by Tong Garden nut products, except perhaps for their seasoned sunflower seeds. So I was about to dismiss this product as something not worth trying, especially because it just looked like ordinary nuts with dried fruit. And I was about to give it away, but my mom wanted it, so I decided to have some... 

...and I was completely surprised!

The almonds were quoted with a blueberry seasoning, so even if you eat just the almonds alone, they would fill your mouth with this rich berry fragrance and tartness. I have never had nuts seasoned with such fruit flavour before. And in this case, the flavours mixed very well together indeed.
... but it turned out to be a delightful combination of flavours indeed.
I shall go check out other fruit & nut products and see if this kind of seasoning is frequently used.

Comments