Coconut Milk Thai Tea

This is the Thai Milk Tea flavour of the coconut milk drink I posted about earlier. I was eager to try it out because of the great experience with the original flavour.
It was called "Milk Drink Thai Tea" and came in a glass bottle.
Indeed, it didn't disappoint. ^_^

The coconut milk flavour went surprisingly well with the richly fragrant Thai tea! It reminded me of Gong Cha's Signature Milk Tea... I remember when I first tried that, I was certain I tasted some coconut milk flavour in the thick gooey milk mixture they added to their tea. So I thought that this coconut milk Thai tea also drew from that concept.

I believe they also used high quality tea leaves, because the tea flavour was very strong and fragrant.

And like the original flavour, it wasn't too sweet at all! The ingredients list once again had sugar as the last ingredient, and was pretty plain and natural.
The ingredients list was simple and natural.
The one thing I didn't like was that the tea sediment made the bottom part quite powdery. The nata de coco was also coated with that powdery yuck, so I didn't enjoy chewing on them like I did for the original flavour. I guess if I do get this flavour, I'll just appreciate it for the drink and its flavour, and leave the nata de coco untouched at the bottom.

I got full just drinking 3/4 of this 300ml bottle though! Coconut milk can be so rich and filling... I felt like I'd eaten a whole meal after that! And I couldn't finish the rest despite how yummy it was. Too bad that because it came in a glass bottle with a one-time seal, I couldn't save the rest for later. >_<

It was also good value, once again. $1.50, like all the other flavours.

I also saw this selling at FairPrice, I believe... although they only had the original flavour, at least at that branch.

Found this drink interesting? Check out more unusual drinks here!

Comments