Rolling and rolling ice cream... for more lucks! XD

I came across the most intriguing (and amusing) ice cream at Warehouse Club @ Joo Koon, Singapore. It's a Taiwanese product, though.
Swirly mango, milk and mint ice cream.Swirly taro, milk and lemon ice cream.
It's mango, milk and mint ice cream on the left, and taro, milk and lemon ice cream on the right!

I have never tried the mango & mint, or the taro & lemon combinations! Much less with milk. Unfortunately, the box was too huge... and my family doesn't eat so much ice cream. I couldn't have finished it on my own... almost 1kg of it! So I didn't buy it. T_T

What I found absolutely hilarious, though, were the write-ups in the bottom left corner. Cheeky marketing ploy, perhaps?
Rolling and rolling...
... for good lucks! XD
"rolling and rolling ice cream"
"Keep the good lucks rolling, rolling and rolling!"

'Nuff said.

And I'm rolling indeed... on the floor laughing!

Comments